There is a surprising number of Nicolas Cage products available for fans and critics. From apparel, to party masks, to pillow cases, now his “comforting” visage can be omnipresent in day to day life. Any of these would make an interesting white elephant gift that will either be loved or hated.
Did you know?
- Nicholas Cage has been bailed out of jail by Dog the Bounty Hunter.
- One morning Nicholas Cage woke up with a stranger beside his bed. The man was naked except for a leather jacket and was enjoying a Fudgsicle.
- Nicholas Cage has been stalked by a mime.
- Nicholas Cage has eaten psychedelic mushrooms with his cat.
- To relate to a movie character he was playing in 1984, Nicholas Cage had two of his teeth removed.
- Nicholas Cage owns an octopus that cost almost $500,000.
- Nicholas Cage plans to be buried in a pyramid shaped tomb.
Don’t forget to say your blessing:
“Nicolas Cage bless you and keep you;
Nicolas Cage make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
Nicolas Cage lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”