Finally, we can have green eggs and ham. Edible spray paint is a fun and versatile product that most people don’t even know exists. You might think you would never have a need to spray paint your food, but consider these practical applications –
- Disguising rotten or spoiled ingredients
- Tricking kids into eating vegetables
- Hiding incidents of food burning
- Preventing people from eating your leftovers
- Impressing your date with your culinary skills
- Ruining perfectly good food.
(Visited 261 times, 1 visits today)